Grilled Mexican style street corn is called elote (墨西哥烤玉米 | 멕시코 옥수수 or 마약 옥수수). Once you try it, it will be unforgettable with the creamy, tangy, and sweet taste.
Mexican street style corn on the cob is grilled- so that it is smoky, tangy and incredibly delicious. See how to make this easy Mexican grilled corn with a mayonnaise and parmesan cheese topping right at home!
Total Time: 15 minutes
3 corn on the cob
2 tablespoon, mayonnaise
1/2 cup, grated parmesan cheese
2 wedges of lime
1/2 tablespoon, paprika
1 teaspoon, salt
1) Boil water in a large pot. Add in salt and corn. Cook corn for 5 minutes.
2) In the meantime, combine grated parmesan cheese and paprika in a large dish. Set aside.
3) Remove corn from pot. In a large skillet pan, grill corn until brown grill marks appear, about 7 minutes. Do not add oil to the pan, otherwise it will smoke.
4) Brush mayonnaise liberally onto the corn.
5) Place corn into the large dish and coat liberally with the cheese and paprika mixture.
6) Serve with lime and top with chopped parsley.